On 12/3/2014 6:42 AM, turquoiseb wrote:

I'm atypically replying to this post from Richard because it's a blatant LIE, and indicative of what an unconscionable troll he is.

You are not even making any sense, Barry. /

/Everyone knows you tried to push buttons by posting a salacious comment. We all realize that if the moderator had stepped in he could have nipped this whole crises in the bud by suspending you from posting further comments and/or demanded that you apologize to the group. Rick or Alex could also have posted a warning to the others not to escalate the button-pushing.

/None of these actions were taken.//
/>

The only two people on FFL who have been reported to the cybercrime unit of the Dutch police are Nablusosos1008 and Jim Flanegin (fleetwood_macncheese). They were reported because they were posting libel about me that could have harmed me and my family.

You really need to stop the fibbing, Barry. Now you me an apology!

/"You have now officially been added to Interpol's Watch List, Raunchy."/ - Barry Wright, 11/29/2014

You could have sent a few simple emails to the parties concerned and to the moderator with a complaint and a warning not to continue with the button-pushing. You also could have responded to my objection about your original message. You did not, so why are you trying to blame others for your mistake now?/

/

Neither the Dutch police nor Interpol have any interest in 1) Fairfield Life as a whole, 2) other people who post on it, or 3) even Richard J. Williams. Despite what Richard is LYING about here, no one is monitoring your conversations any more than they were before. No one was *ever* being monitored as part of a "Dutch porn watch list." Jim and Nabby were (and still are) being monitored because they BROKE DUTCH LAW by claiming that I was a child molestor and child pornographer and urged other people to take illegal actions about that libelous claim.

Instead of being reasonable, you flew off the handle and called in a lawyer, a reporter, the Dutch police and Interpol. That was wrong of you - you did a very bad thing, Barry.

What's even worse, you jeopardized the security of your entire family by the original message and then by informing the authorities you put yourself in jeopordy - everyone knows you've posted many messages to the group over the last decade that were in poor taste and contrary to FFL rules, up to and including a pirated photo of rodents in coitus, inferring that I was guilty of "fucking prairie dogs."

It wasn't even funny - it was juvenile, in poor taste, and showed your prejudice. Everyone knows this.

If you want to play with fire you should be prepared to get burned. You know and everyone else knows that you are an inveterate button-pusher. Now you've brought the heat on everyone in the forum. I wouldn't be surprised if all the comments posted to FFL are now in a database file being read by detectives in the vice squad at The Hague! If I were you, Barry, I would be wearing shades and hiding out incognito somewhere in an alley in Amsterdam and just hoping that my friends would tell the police "I never heard of the guy."

Even RICHARD has not been reported to Dutch and international police...YET.

I've got a clear conscious so I've got nothing to hide and so I'm not alarmed. But, I can't speak for others. You know and I know there's not a person on the planet that would be willing to debate with you now with under the threat of a legal prosecution. Unless they are dumb, real dumb. You performed the ultimate thought-stopper, Barry. Now you own this forum - after a decade of button-pushing you finally won the religious debate.

I just wish Judy was still around to take you to task. Now Share is left as the only person on the forum that is trying to talk some sense into you. For all practical purposes, you are finished as a debater on this forum - it's all in the FFL archives now.

There seems to be *no question* that he's going to continue lying about me and other people on this forum, as he has done for years. Unfortunately we can't stop that...only Rick can. But I'm not going to put even *him* on the cybercrime watch list unless his lies step over the line and break Dutch law, as Jim's and Nabby's did.

You just don't seem to get it - you've got a deep-seated cognitive dissonance, or some mental problem. You need to face the consequences of your own actions; you are a devious button-pusher, cultist, informant, a hypocrite, poser, and if you did not call the police, you are a liar. Deal with it.

If I were you, I would just post an honest apology to the remaining members and to Rick and Alex - and then, I would just keep my big pie-hole shut and take care of your family. They probably don't need this kind of stress to be dragged into the FFL cesspool. What you have been doing is mean, vindictive and mean-spirited and now you're just making everything worse by not owning up to your own indecency.

Are we clear now? Richard is a lying scumbag,

Non sequitur./

/
and you're NOT all being watched by the police.

So, can you prove it? Give me the phone number of your lawyer and I'll call her up as ask them about it, just for the record. Thanks./

/