In a message dated 11/30/05 8:30:05 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
They grew the economy causing even
more  revenue
> to be collected in the long run.

Prove it.
I don't have the stats for JFK but nobody disputes that JFK's tax cuts stimulated the economy, causing it to grow. Not even little Brother Teddy! When Reagan took office government revenues were around 500 billion a year , give or take about 50 billion. Before taxes were raised again the economy had expanded and revenues increased to about 1 trillion during the Reagan administration. Now under Bush there has been steady growth in the economy month by month, pulled out of the Clinton recession,and again government revenues have grown. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me but every now and then I hear in the news where government revenues for a quarter were bigger than were anticipated and caused the deficit to be less than expected.