--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Discussing politics is like discussing Playboy Playmates.

But you haven't *really* walked the Tantric path
until you've discussed politics *with* a Playboy
playmate.  :-)  I had the opportunity to do just that,
because some friends of mine in Chicago had gotten
the gig of helping Playboy to create websites for
each of their playmates.  The three guys who were
putting together the websites were, as fate would
have it, gay, and didn't really quite "get" the
women they were immortalizing on the Web, but I
got to talk to some of them.  It may have been
just dumb luck, but every one of them impressed
me as intelligent, well-spoken, self-respecting
and interesting women.  Go figure.

American
> History (social securty issues).
>
> And he compiled more debt than all the previous presidents
combined.

> Now under Bush there has been steady growth in the economy month
by
> month,  pulled out of the Clinton recession,and again government
revenues
> have  grown. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me but
every now and
> then I  hear in the news where government revenues for a quarter
were
> bigger than were  anticipated and caused the deficit to be less
than
> expected.
> >>>>>>>>>>>

> Steady growth?
>
> What reality are you living in?
>
> Steady job losses for over 4 years.
> Only modern president to have a net job losses in a term.
>
> Clionton recession?
> More GOP fantasy.
> Longest sustained economic growth in U.S. History (despite the
blow job).
> Yes, record tax increases (surpassing Reagan), but - take a look
at ALL the
> dire predictions from the right wing about that. The WSJ
predicting economic
> doom and disaster. None of which came to pass.
> Bush inherited a slowing economy for sure... but not one that met
the
> traditional definition of "recession."
> "Deficits less than expected?"
> Are you kidding me?
> Before he took office, there were NO deficits projected or
expected.
> Surpluses were in the forecast.
> Nothing but red ink now.
> So much for the Balanced Budget Amendment.
> And it's just not the so-called "war on terror."
> Bush's non-defense spending has increased about 7% per year, vs.
2% for
> Clinton.
> Bush has changed America's course from tax-and-spend to
> borrow-and-spend.

> To subscribe, send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Or go to: