From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Another serious hallucination from "Buck". This place was never "hijacked" but
some people joined with - gasp - different opinions about what it all means,
both the TM organisation and the experiences that result from regular spiritual
practise.

And it has to be said that the so-called neganauts (people with different
opinions to Doug) have all talked at length about spiritual experiences with TM
and various other techniques and drugs. In fact, the only ones that have never
mentioned their own visions on the path are the three whiners who never stop
trying to drag the place down. They know who they are. Funny that.

So here's a challenge for you Doug, I've talked at length about my spiritual
experiences, why don't you have a go and share the obviously vast amount of
self-knowledge you must have gained from a lifetime sitting in the dome?

Be the change you want to see on FFL....

Yeah, like that will happen. At this point, pretty much everyone who has been
following the forum knows that the only people here actually *having* any
spiritual experiences to talk about are the ones who gave up on TM.  :-)

  • [FairfieldLif... Diane arlingtonl...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... salyavin808