Years ago I posted to Usenet several comments describing my experience
searching for the mysterious and legendary substance, the so-called 'fly
agaric", mentioned by Carlos Castaneda  in his book, 'A Yaqui Way of Knowledge'.

Confessions of a Taco Eater http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/confessions.htm

 http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/confessions.htm

 Confessions of a Taco Eater http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/confessions.htm
Note: Text in parentheses indicate posted messages to Usenet. Chapter One -
Tejas Wallah, 'The Taco Eater'

 View on www.rwilliams.us http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/confessions.htm
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sa...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 ...the only ones that have never mentioned their own visions on the path are
the three whiners who never stop trying to drag the place down. They know who
they are. Funny that.

Non sequitur. You are supposed to read the messages posted to the forum BEFORE
you post your own comments. So here's a challenge for you Doug, I've talked at
length about my spiritual experiences, why don't you have a go and share the
obviously vast amount of self-knowledge you must have gained from a lifetime
sitting in the dome?

Non sequitur.
 Be the change you want to see on FFL....

Non sequitur.

 Dear Diane, you may not know this but this FairfieldLife at yahoo-groups list
has been misappropriated by a number of people who with a culture of unkind
abuse have methodically driven off most others who have expressed higher states
of awareness. This is really not a very tolerant place for either diversity of
experience or tolerance for diverse viewpoint. You may have to look further and
elsewhere to find the depth that you wish to survey for. This FFL yahoo-group
list as it has devolved is quite unfriendly to spiritual experience. Best of
regards for your research project, -in Fairfield, Iowa

  • [FairfieldLif... Diane arlingtonl...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... salyavin808