God Damn, if it isn't the same boring "content" from two biggest whiners this
site has seen since its inception.

 Doug posts something, and then the scrum begins.

 Barry:  Sal, what we need here is "content". Content, I say, with a capital
"C".

 Sal: Yes, "content" is what is needed.  Please bless us with your wonderful
agenda posting.  It has been so enlightening all these years.  I am bereft,
that I missed many of those years.

 Barry:  It's simple.  As you have shown proper adulation of my posting
abilities, I will bless you with my patented formula.  However, it must be
revealed to no one.  No one, you hear.

 Sal:  Oh, yes, yes, sir, Please reveal it sir, reveal it without delay.

 Barry: Calm down, my child.  I peruse the internet.  I ask myself, hmmmm, can
I make an anti TM connection to something I find. It can be anything. .  If so,
wham, bam, thank you ma'am.  But, but, now listen carefully.
 If no TM connection can be made, I can thereby, now listen up, make an anti
USA connection.  Hold on, let me pat myself on the back.

 Sal: Master!, oh my Master, your brilliance is unmatched!

 Barry: Wait! I'm not through.  I can, if I don't care to make one of those
connections, I can, just for the hell of it, accuse, someone, anyone actually,
it really doesn't matter, of being a cult apologist.

 Sal: We are not worthy, master, we are not worthy!

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
   Another serious hallucination from "Buck". This place was never "hijacked"
but some people joined with - gasp - different opinions about what it all
means, both the TM organisation and the experiences that result from regular
spiritual practise.

 And it has to be said that the so-called neganauts (people with different
opinions to Doug) have all talked at length about spiritual experiences with TM
and various other techniques and drugs. In fact, the only ones that have never
mentioned their own visions on the path are the three whiners who never stop
trying to drag the place down. They know who they are. Funny that.

 So here's a challenge for you Doug, I've talked at length about my spiritual
experiences, why don't you have a go and share the obviously vast amount of
self-knowledge you must have gained from a lifetime sitting in the dome?  Be
the change you want to see on FFL....

 Yeah, like that will happen. At this point, pretty much everyone who has been
following the forum knows that the only people here actually *having* any
spiritual experiences to talk about are the ones who gave up on TM.  :-)

  • [FairfieldLif... Diane arlingtonl...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... salyavin808