From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, June 1, 2015 3:10 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: What's so hard about leaving a place and
actually *leaving* it?

   I wonder what is so fascinating about us that so many people want to log in
just to try and be a pain in the arse?
I can honestly say that I've never felt the need to hang around newsgroups
trying to annoy people. If I disagree with them about something I have a go at
talking them round, which works or it doesn't. That is the point of forums
after all. Then you just leave.
Perhaps this all this rage we get here is because they lost their arguments and
can't bring themselves to admit it and so spend their time trying to drag the
place down as a way of boosting their egos.

The "damaged egos" theory sounds right to me. After all, we ARE talking about
Jim Flanegin and Judy Stein, both of whom lost their arguments so thoroughly
that they RAN AWAY with their tails between their legs. Jimbo made up stories
about why he ran away, but Judy couldn't even think of a plausible excuse. Not
exactly the sharpest crayons in the box, either of them.  :-)