Oh, climb down off your high horse. This isn't about "disagreement," it's about
one group of people--one individual in particular--treating another group of
people badly. And indeed, that one individual has many times asserted that he
does it specifically to annoy and upset his targets.

 It isn't about "rage" either, nor lost arguments, at least not from those very
few of the targeted group who still occasionally post here. Don't flatter
yourself. You want to see rage, look at what happens when members of the first
group get a little of their own back when they're tweaked by the occasional
posters from the targeted group. Look at Barry, who can't get over his furious
resentment at the targeted group for having given him the bird and walked out.
Talk about "damaged egos"!

 And most members of the targeted group, BTW, have been on FFL since long
before you started participating. They have far more of an investment in it
than you do, even if they're primarily posting to a different forum to get out
from under the abuse they've endured here on FFL. You really aren't in a
position to pass judgment on what they do.

 I wonder what is so fascinating about us that so many people want to log in
just to try and be a pain in the arse?

 I can honestly say that I've never felt the need to hang around newsgroups
trying to annoy people. If I disagree with them about something I have a go at
talking them round, which works or it doesn't. That is the point of forums
after all. Then you just leave.

 Perhaps this all this rage we get here is because they lost their arguments
and can't bring themselves to admit it and so spend their time trying to drag
the place down as a way of boosting their egos.