out more! You mentioned mountain climbing awhile ago - Anything come of that?

 From: "reverse_archery@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 When you start replying to your own posts on internet forums it's probably
time to re-evaluate your life and find something useful to do.

 It was already "that time" back when he was pretending to be a woman named
"enlightened_dawn11" for several months here on FFL, making 1,036 posts under
"her" name.

Wow, counting my posts and everything.

(and from another post)

 Kinda scary. The guy IS addicted to me. I rarely post about him, and the guy
just won't shut up about me. He counts my posts...

 Better late than never, I guess. The Dutch police and Interpol have known for
months that Jim was "enlightened_dawn11" but this is really the first time he
has admitted it himself.