Sal, I have to confess I'm not really tuned into an average Brit's idiocies and
idiosyncrasies but I'm trying my best to get a feel of what you dislike here.
Perhaps we can work as a team and channel our inner "Buck" and start spamming
the list, petitioning Rick etc. Perhaps this will help with your senile
dysfunctionalities.

 Here's what I have

 1) One should pick a Yahoo group or their own website and restrict their
participation to that
 2) One should not create multiple aliases
 3) If one creates multiple aliases they should not talk to each other
 4) If you haven't participated on FFL you are considered to have abdicated
your membership
 5) But if you do post after a long absence don't startle poor old Sal - he is
liable to have adult accidents
 6) Scotland shouldn't secede from Britain
 7) Britain should secede from European Union

 Have I captured your grievances somewhat?

 When you start replying to your own posts on internet forums it's probably
time to re-evaluate your life and find something useful to do.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <reverse_archery@...> wrote :

 LOL - I love the over the top drama of this "goodbye and thanks for all the
fish" letter, from FIVE YEARS AGO! You can almost hear the violins in the
background. I have mentioned to Barry that he is welcome to apply for
membership at The Peak, but I haven't heard back yet...  :-} :-) :-)

 Nothing you would know about it would you?