Sorta funny to  hear this from the guy who apparently spends the majority of
his time at work, posting to FFL.

 Like I said, coming up short in the "achievement" department is a sure recipe
to develop a bad case of victim mentality.

 That, and wanting to boss people around.

 The common Sal rejoinder:

 "You, yea you.  Scram!  I don't care for your posting content.

 FFL Member: "What? What did I do wrong?"

 Sal: "This site is strictly for members of the COW. I've decided you don't
belong.  We only allow content aligned with the tenants of the COW."

 FFLM: "I thought you guys were the big advocates of free speech, open
discussion, that sort of thing?"

 Sal: (gritting teeth, spitting out words)  LIKE. I. SAID.  Free speech that is
aligned with the tenants outlined in the COW. That is what we allow here. Now,
absconde illigetimo obeseri!"

 FFLM: "Oooookay. Have a good day"

 When you start replying to your own posts on internet forums it's probably
time to re-evaluate your life and find something useful to do.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <reverse_archery@...> wrote :

 LOL - I love the over the top drama of this "goodbye and thanks for all the
fish" letter, from FIVE YEARS AGO! You can almost hear the violins in the
background. I have mentioned to Barry that he is welcome to apply for
membership at The Peak, but I haven't heard back yet...  :-} :-) :-)

 Nothing you would know about it would you?