Also, another thing.  Is Lebron James in Cleveland?  He may think so.  But his
city is also on the list of the 20 poorest cities in the US.

 MJ,

 Where have you been?  This country has many people below the poverty line.
Detroit is the poorest city in the US.  Even New York City is in the top 20
poorest cities in the country.  See the full list below:

 The 20 Poorest Cities in the United States
http://housely.com/news/20-poorest-cities-united-states/21/

 http://housely.com/news/20-poorest-cities-united-states/21/

 The 20 Poorest Cities in the United States
http://housely.com/news/20-poorest-cities-united-states/21/ You might be
surprised to see which of the nation's biggest cities are also among the
poorest, with the most residents living well below the poverty line.

 View on housely.com http://housely.com/news/20-poorest-cities-united-states/21/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Not when it has already been bought and paid for.