F*ck that obsessively objectified bitch ... little Aristotle the obsessive, the
pedantic.

Plato was unanimous - we are endlessly circulating souls (psyches) following in
the train of a deity who leads us from absorption in the shadow world of
apprearances to the direct, immediate sight of the primordial archetypes that
are expressing us & everything in the pan-cosmos.

With sufficient discernment & will, we shall overcome our delusions -
especially if we have a just & compassionate mentor who, having ascended to the
realm of realiy, will lead us to likewise ascend & dwell in the unmitigated
spendor of the limitless sunlight of true being.

Haven't you ever read the Phaedrus?
Go read section 243a3 to 257a2 & then brag that yer an enlightened rishi.

Why you might even be like ... like ...
Robin Woodsworth Carlsen.

Awe.some.full.
  • [FairfieldLif... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]