Why can't people click on the "show message history" at the bottom of the post
they are responding to? It's not difficult and it renders your posts readable
when they are seen in the context of the discussion.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 F*ck that obsessively objectified bitch ... little Aristotle the obsessive,
the pedantic.

 Plato was unanimous - we are endlessly circulating souls (psyches) following
in the train of a deity who leads us from absorption in the shadow world of
apprearances to the direct, immediate sight of the primordial archetypes that
are expressing us & everything in the pan-cosmos.

 With sufficient discernment & will, we shall overcome our delusions -
especially if we have a just & compassionate mentor who, having ascended to the
realm of realiy, will lead us to likewise ascend & dwell in the unmitigated
spendor of the limitless sunlight of true being.

 Haven't you ever read the Phaedrus?
 Go read section 243a3 to 257a2 & then brag that yer an enlightened rishi.

 Why you might even be like ... like ...
 Robin Woodsworth Carlsen.

 Awe.some.full.

  • [FairfieldLif... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]