Not to mention that ISIS is staffed by amateurs, probably gung ho gamers who want to play the real thing obviously without thinking things through. These fools are going to be seeing 72 demons ready for their butts than virgins quite soon. They are like a form of zombie and we know what to do with zombies. ;-)

On 11/25/2015 12:14 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Military solutions are not always futile. We beat the living crap out of the Nazis and Japanese, pounded them into submission and haven't heard a peep out of them since.

*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:23 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: Group Meditation Peace Assembly for EU Meeting

Unfortunately, the options available to our military and political leaders to resolve these crises are poor. Economic sanctions and diplomatic pressure are ineffective against terrorism. And military responses can further antagonize and enflame an already volatile population, leading to retaliation and greater terrorism—the inevitable consequence of attempting to create peace through violence. How, then, can such dangerous and complex threats be resolved?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

Research shows that war and social conflict are fueled by acute societal stress—mounting political, ethnic and religious tensions among rival factions that, if unchecked, inevitably erupt as social violence. Research similarly shows that it is possible to effectively defuse such acute societal tensions through the use of powerful, stress-reducing, peace-promoting technologies by a small fraction of the population, most commonly within the military or in schools or universities.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

Achieving societal peace in a nation or a region torn by deep-seated political and religious tensions is historically difficult—especially given the underlying physiological root cause of social violence: acute and pervasive societal stress. Without addressing the buildup of acute societal stress, standard approaches to conflict resolution are unlikely to succeed. However, once such tensions have been substantially defused, achieving and maintaining societal peace becomes comparatively easy.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

I am missing the input of nablusoss1008 here on things like this.
Nablusoss was one of the few practitioners to bring their content over here and defend it.

I would hope Nablusoss could feel safe enough here now to come back on and help keep us informed of developments like this. I should suspect that he would be in Brussels for a peace project like this.

Best Regards,
-JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

/FW:/
/
/
/
/
*Group Meditation in Brussels*
* TO CREATE A COHERENT COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS *
*DURING CRUCIAL EU SUMMIT MEETINGS*

/Our aim is to reach *1800 participants, which is 1% of the population of Brussels*.
/
/
/
/
/
/The Maharishi Invincibility Centre in Brussels is very strategically located only a few hundred meters from the conference hall of the EU Leaders. /
/
/

The meditating Assemblies start early in the morning on Thursdays, so it is recommended that participants arrive in Brussels on Wednesday evenings. The Assemblies end on Sundays after lunch. This course is offered for free. We can help you find suitable accommodation. To apply, send your email to bruss...@maharishi.net <mailto:bruss...@maharishi.net> Looking forward to welcoming at least 108 meditators in Brussels on all these occasions – please bring one or two friends!
/
/
/Starting,/
/