> On Dec 9, 2005, at 3:32 PM, feste37 wrote:
>
> > No, it's not changed. Although the brutally cynical posters on this
> > board will
> >  never acknowledge it, MSAE has a remarkable record of significant
> >  achievement. See the list compiled below, which I have taken from
the
> > MSAE
> >  website.
>
> Yes, now there's a credible, objective source.

As Judy pointed out, its no  less credible than your assertions.
Actually, unless they are out and out lying, its MORE credible, but it
may not apply tothe *current* school.

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM