On Dec 10, 2005, at 9:45 AM, Sal Sunshine wrote:

You can point to the same obviously biased "report" (conveniently sent to only a few TBs) over and over again as proof, but until I there are some statistics from an unbiased source, say the Iowa Dept of Education, simply saying, "It's true because they/I said so." doesn't mean much.

You're taking this way too personally, Feste.  Who cares, really?  Since, I assume, you don't have any kids in there, and I don't either, it doesn't matter very much.

And wouldn't any real means of comparison be between MSAE and a similar private school of yuppy kids with overeducated parents? If most of the kids there are actually professors children, the comparison should be to private schools that professors of small private colleges send their kids to. Then you might also be able to gauge whether the cult indoctrination these kids are no doubt exposed to is advantageous, neutral or bad.

I would hope practicing meditation would help somewhat, but it's all kind of a moot point since it sounds like the MSAE is going to fold soon anyways due to so few new TMer's. TB trans.: "lack of support of nature." :-0