Wrong again, Sunshine. You still can't read.  The example came from the
University Report, 2004-05, not the website. And if you think that MSAE is
simply lying about its accomplishments, that says more about you than
it does about them.

> No, you gave an example of what they said on their website--which,
> considering their track-record, is hardly what I would call proof.
>
> Sal
>

> On Dec 9, 2005, at 9:58 PM, feste37 wrote:
>
> > Can't you read? I gave you an example of one success (one out of many,
> >  might add) but you're incapable of seeing it, which pretty much
> > proves my
> >  point about where you're coming from.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM