 (snip)

 Judy has consistently demonstrated that she is an idiot to the extent that I
never read her posts. She knows as well as I do where all this information
about King Tony comes from.

 If Salyavin read my posts, he'd know I've said I'd tell folks where it came
from if he refused.

 Salyavin's "information" about King Tony is, at best, third-hand. It came from
two posts to FFL2 by JamesAlan735 (who used to post to FFL) recounting a dinner
conversation he claims to have had with a friend, someone said to be in the
know about the inner doings of the TMO:

 JamesAlan, however, like Barry, happens to be one of those people who delight
in making stuff up and presenting it as if it were established fact. He made
two different posts to FFL2, for example, in which he asserted that my extended
absence from FFL not long ago was due to my having had "a series of strokes."

 I have never had even one stroke. He made this up out of whole cloth.

 Now, that doesn't *necessarily* mean JamesAlan also made up the story about
the dinner conversation with his friend. But it's a red flag, IMHO, that should
lead one to insist on confirmation of the dinner-conversation story from
someone known to be well informed and honest.

 That Salyavin has declined to say where he got his "information," given the
nature of its source, tells me he is aware that it's iffy but doesn't want
FFLers to know that.

 But you can all make up your own minds about the reliability of this TMO/Tony
tale.

              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... srijau