 From: "emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 9:18 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] This is what Amerika's gonna be...

   Well, I have no intention to have a conversation about "God's will" I assure
you.  My general purpose in referencing "God's plan" and "God's will" was to
refute your seeming arrogant surety that you are *RIGHT*, morally or
spiritually in your assessment and condemnation of women who choose to exercise
their right to abort.

 "Apples and oranges" in the sense that there is no way to even try to tie a
decision on whether or not to bring a new life into the world to a decision by
a crazed psychopathic madman to kill human beings already here!  Sorry, can't
get there.

 Yes, most agree that humans have "free will" - and free will is involved in
both those decisions - if that's what you mean.

 If you want to keep the "blame" game going in your head, here's an idea.
Focus on how states could legislate male reproductive rights.  Creative guy
that you are, you should be able to come up with something!  It's not like
women are experiencing "immaculate conception," after all.

 I hate to tell you, and perhaps I'll suffer in hell for awhile for this, but I
don't really consider abortion even a moral issue.  I believe in the woman's
right to choose, period.  There is no way on God's green earth I'm going to
anyone, let alone a male dictate that decision for me.  I will bear the
ultimate responsibility for my decision, either way.  Therefore, it is mine to
make.  I think abortion should be legal, safe, affordable and de-stigmatized.
If a woman of any age, for any reason, isn't ready to have a child, and finds
herself pregnant, than she should be allowed the option to abort and it should
be a medically safe procedure.  I believe strongly in birth control, in sex
education, in educating boys and girls, and in the woman's right to choose.
Consciously!

 We're talking about conscious decisions by human beings as opposed to God's
will.