I can’t help it, I’m obsessed at this point!  Your scenario sounds totally
plausible though.

Sadistic, yes.  But also a coward, which is what I’m basing my guess on.

We’ll find out in ten days.

Sal

On Sep 15, 2016, at 11:02 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

Good one.  Yes, I wonder that too.

Will be watching the debates with great interest to see if the Tangerine
Nightmare even has the guts to show up.

Sal

You keep saying that about him showing up. If you were a betting woman it seems
you would be 3 to 1 in favor of him being a no-show. I'm pretty sure he will
show up. He's just sadistic enough to want to try all of his dirty tricks on
Clinton (he gets off on it - being a troll) plus, even he realizes to fail to
engage would be insurmountably negative for his campaign. His people will be
clamoring for blood and Hillary's supporters are hoping he will simply reveal
himself for what he actually is - an uninformed scumbag. There will be a huge
percentage of the US population watching this first debate. I wouldn't want to
be the moderator at any price. Let's just hope Trump totally loses his shit.

On Sep 15, 2016, at 7:54 PM, emily.mae50@... <mailto:emily.mae50@...>