Obviously.  My eating habits have not changed much in thirty years, but weight
gain has occurred.

 As we get older with most people the metabolism slows down.  We become slow
oxidizers and not just eating less and exercising more won't help. Often
supplementation is needed to help restore the metabolism to more like it was in
our younger years.

 On 09/30/2016 04:54 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...