As you know, this wasn't done by the FBI, nor was it done to Abedin's and
Weiner's devices, so it's a complete non sequitur.

 (Note to Doug, per your recent diktat: I'm making this post because I believe
attempts to mislead and deceive, such as in the post I'm responding to, are
spiritually harmful, not just to the people who read them but also to the
person who posts them. We would all be much better off spiritually if we
refrained from making such attempts and instead did our best to stick to the
truth.)

 According to what I've read, BleachBit was used on one device and a hammer on
several others.

 "According to what I've read" is not sufficient to establish the truth of a
claim. (Especially one of your claims.) You need to provide citations to your
sources.

 And now that you've done so, indeed we find that it wasn't Abedin's and
Weiner's devices that were destroyed, contrary to what you implied.

 All you have is what you've read, since you weren't there at the time.

 P.S.: "According to what I've read" is not sufficient to establish the truth
of a claim. (Especially one of your claims.) You need to provide citations to
your sources.

 And your sources for this claim are what, now?

 I think you're either making this up, or you misunderstood something you read.

 According to what I've read, the FBI has destroyed some devices used in the
Hillary Clinton email scandal.

 Yes. The FBI didn't destroy the devices or the evidence.

 The question is, why were the devices killed by the FBI. Obviously nobody can
get any data from a computer that has been wrecked. Apparently the FBI has made
a very grave mistake and now the evidence has been destroyed.

Can anyone figure this out?

 ... why exactly were they sharing devices?

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-comey-broke-with-loretta-lynch-and-justice-department-tradition

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-comey-broke-with-loretta-lynch-and-justice-department-tradition