On May 11, 2017, at 10:55 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

As an advocating force behind meditation monitoring,
Raja Bob LoPinto,  someone was saying LoPinto is not a TM teacher?

Who cares Doug.  I mean, come on, you really don’t have anything more important
to worry about?

Sheesh man, get a life.

Is that true?
Minister of Finance and Planning: Raja Bob LoPinto
Deputy Minister: Dr. Markus Gerber
http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/ministries/
<http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/ministries/>

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

e-mail asks, Is this more just a matter of principle?
People choose not to be on these programs because they are monitored?
It reaches in and affects the practice of meditation for those sitting in the
domes?

Spreadsheets of the long term attendance data and its graphs show empirically
what has happened. The communal narratives certainly describe it. More recently
in committee meetings other minds more versed in Vedic Science figured the ill
effect of monitoring’s connection out.  From cultivated Mother Divine and IAA
alumni and those current on the grant programs evidently in report there is a
fear and hurt that is put in people by the monitoring. All this taken together
becomes compelling evidence that monitoring the way it is done is ‘deeply’
offending to the practice of meditation.  The data shows there a need now for
acknowledging the policy problem and remediating it.

A more recent interview tells of someone intentionally working at throwing the
observers off (during meditation) by constantly changing outward patterns
during practice and the hopping performance so there is no trend to record.

We found the same thing before in the couple of years of committee work prior
to the former University President’s removal which also collected these
narratives related to student (MSAE, MIU & MUM) experience.  Same offending
problem which then got identified as a policy problem and remediated. Work in
progress. -

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

By e-mail:

"They" actually do that??? Ie monitor meditation????  WTF

What is this "physical monitoring"? Are they walking around checking to see if
you're awake? Hopping?

 Money clearly is primary as a corrupting force in the ruin of the system here.

Now, in an abundance of fear for my own Dome badge status I can neither confirm
or deny here that there are monitors hired in both Domes to have their eyes
open during meditation observing and making records of parameters of how the
grantees meditate. That spreadsheets are made. That Grantees who are not
productive within parameters as meditators are consulted with and may be
dropped from the grant, so it is said. I can neither confirm or deny I have
seen this. I do hear firsthand narratives of assembly meditators quitting the
assembly no longer going to the dome meditation having disliked being followed
to the toilets, being forced to hop for hours by guideline and such or
harangued to give ‘number one’ experiences of meditating. Some broken hearted
(energy system) demoralization from the experience.

Qualitatively I can vouch that generally people are actually sitting up
attending more to meditate now than before there was monitoring of the grant $.
Possibly this one aspect of more people actually sitting up and meditating is a
general benefit of the greater expectations in monitoring. Before the
monitoring of the grant the meditating community with its Domes were well known
for its TM sleepers “dosing for dollars”. Quite evidently there now is a lot
more meditating going on per dollar granted for meditating than before but a
spiritual hurt otherwise here has been great.

Not like it used to be but the Domes even with their incredibly attrited
numbers are still powerfully activated spiritual places to meditate. That a
meditator would live in Fairfield and not go to the Dome meditation? God save
the Domes.

Succinct Action Steps for Dr. Hagelin to Engage

Group conversations and committee summaries:

Top of list: Re-articulate Communal Mission

Dissolve all the Meditation Monitoring System(s). Get the movement out of all
the biz of monitoring people (students, faculty, grantees, citizens, old
initiators/govs of TSR) and their meditations.

Dissolve the IAA grant program as it is currently.  Re-Start a World Peace
Assembly for those who can.

Shorten the morning and evening long program by letting attendees out of the
Domes by 11:45am and 6:15pm so our meditators could be eating and networking in
sync with the larger meditating community around them. Axe the time spent on
the puja and the 10am ‘number one’ experience meeting in the middle of the
morning meditation.
Worst than just being spartan the grant program as it has been administered
turns these people into renunciate sanyasis in our midsts.

Stop the daily Puja Performance as part of the Dome meditation program

Stop the 10:00am ‘number one experience’ sessions. Make that meeting now
separate from the meditating of the group.

Get the Dome WPA meditation down to two long programs for anyone who would take
the time.

Advocate largely for the larger group meditation by the practice of
transcendent meditative experience along with the science, and not through
disciplinary punitive means of judging or monitoring of practice while
meditating, the level of fealty of faith or belief, or the individual lives of
members.

Done.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

Dear Dr. Hagelin, Please Stop the grant program right now as it is run. It is
way too corrosive to the element of innocence and effortless meditation here.
Let some other community group figure out how to support these few indigents
who are meditating on the “long program” in the Domes. Everything should be
done to support them but it is clearly time to get the movement out of the
administration of the grant. The money and its monitoring the grant has
destroyed the whole coherence of what was the place.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

Q: They wonder, why are people not meditating together?

A:Using our own communal technical Vedic Science nomenclature..  Monitoring
lowered the group coherence and numbers meditating in Fairfield by 'tainting
the wave function' of consciousness as the wave function of individual
consciousness collapses in meditation(™).

The coloring of consciousness with fear by effect of monitoring in physical
observation is antithetical to meditation in creating stress to the innocence
of the practice.

It was the same complaint of students both at MSAE and MUM over being graded on
their meditation practice by monitors and having that grade go in transcripts.
The same complaint of the file-making on meditator’s private lives by ‘the
administrative state’ of the ™ movement.

The monitoring needs to be decompressed to something else to help get back to
increased levels of communal cohesion again.

Towards Regaining Communal Critical Mass:

Also, it is way past time to re-draft the national guidelines that regulate
membership for inclusion in the group meditations.  There are way too many
“non-compete” clauses that remain in the guidelines, still. Clauses that
exclude capable meditators from the collective of the group meditations.  It is
sinful what the Rajas have continued to abide in excluding people.

May 7, 2017

Jai Guru Dev and warm greetings.

I am writing today to alert you to a matter of great importance.

In 2006, Maharishi personally created and organized our Invincible America
Assembly (IAA), which has played a critical role in maintaining national
coherence and world peace—a role that has never been more important than it is
now.

On Saturday, April 29th, Raja Raam, Dr. Bevan Morris and I met with a group of
115 donors and other movement leaders (85 in person and 30 online) to discuss
how we can maintain this indispensable component of our community.

A brief review of the April 29th meeting for those who were not present:

Bevan and I summarized the current situation: Two years ago Howard and Alice
Settle, having donated more than $125m, found themselves no longer in a
position to support the IAA Grantees, as much as they wanted to continue to do
so. Since then, the International TM organization has been drawing upon global
resources to support the IAA Grantees—but this was only a temporary and
unsustainable stopgap. We must now urgently turn our attention to finding other
ways to support our core Yogic flyers.
Raja Raam welcomed donors and community leaders, emphasized the key importance
of the IAA for the U.S. and for the world, and strongly upheld MUM and the IAA
as the heart and soul of our community and of our entire country.
Concerning our Maharishi Vedic Pandits in Maharishi Vedic City: It was agreed
that the donors who have been supporting our precious MVC Pandits should
continue their support, for which we are all very grateful.
To add further Pandit support to America in what all agree is a critical time,
International is creating large new groups of Maharishi Vedic Pandits in India,
totaling between 1,000 and 1,331 in number—dedicated solely or primarily to
bolstering coherence for the United States through Yoga and Yagya. This will be
funded in part through our ongoing contributions to the National Yagya and
Special Yagya programs, and with additional International support.
135 professional Sidhas flying 135 minutes everyday: Bob Markowitz emphasized
that we have assembled a very precious resource in the form of 135 dedicated
full-time IAA participants who practice Yogic Flying for a minimum of 135
minutes every day. Most of these are long-term “Heroes of the Movement” who
have been doing this since Maharishi inaugurated the IAA in 2006, and who are
now reporting profound experiences of higher states of consciousness—thus
creating a sublime influence of sattwa and coherence for the US that absolutely
must be maintained. He reminded us how Maharishi called in every day to the
assembly, asking about our numbers and what we could possibly do to increase
them.
A number of valuable points were made and suggestions put forward by all those
present. Examples of these include: charging a modest fee for use and
maintenance of the domes that could help to provide support for our IAA
grantees; establishing a temp and employment office/agency to help find
remunerative employment for many of our IAA participants during their
afternoons; providing our IAA participants with more affordable Vastu housing
at the IdeaLife Campus; and even crowd-funding for world peace.
Action Steps:

All these ideas, taken together, offer some promise of making a significant
contribution towards maintaining our 135 core IAA long-term rounders, and we
are starting to implement them all. However, it was clear to us as a group that
a steady stream of donations will play the largest role in supporting our
Heroes of the IAA—including retiring MUM and MSAE faculty and full-time
Governors from the field in their late 60’s who have come to Fairfield to
dedicate themselves full-time to bolstering the core coherence of our community
and our country.

We were very gratified that some of our donors present immediately offered to
increase their financial support for the IAA. If you too would like to begin
donating to our precious Invincible America Assembly, please click here
<http://giving.mum.edu/giving-areas/invincible-america-yogic-flyers/>. Yoga and
Yagya are powerfully synergistic, and we must make sure that the Yoga aspect of
sublime consciousness is powerfully maintained by supporting our Invincible
America Assembly participants.

Specifically, we must replace $90,000 in crucial monthly support formerly
provided by the Settle Foundation. We have already achieved nearly $25,000 of
this $90,000 through pledges from MUM and Maharishi Foundation, from
anticipated dome badge revenues, and from ongoing International support. The
remainder of our International / Settle Foundation support will start to wither
on September 1, so we need to move forward swiftly, collectively.

It was wonderful and heartening to see that all those who were gathered last
week—from Raja Raam on down—were a united chorus of strong support for this
project.

All our beautiful long-term Yogic Flyers and IAA Heroes—and indeed our entire
Fairfield and Maharishi Vedic City community, heartily thank you for your
support! And we warmly welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

With fond wishes,

John

Mail FW:
Thank you Raja Hagelin,

Here are summary thoughts and suggestions,

There are always three basic levels or types of approaches

Rishi - Consciousness-based

Devata - People Management Based (including promotion)

Chhandas - Money-Based

All three are valid. Although the Holy Tradition specializes in the
consciousness-based approach to situations, the Tradition and Maharishi have
always been holistically practical and sensitive to include all three
approaches.

*** Approaching this situation only in terms of fund-raising (Chhandas) would
be a big strategic mistake. So it was good to hear of ideas utilizing other
approaches as well. They are equally crucial, and vastly accentuate success,
especially in over time. We have all been taught most of our lives that money
is a result of support of Nature. If money is less, it means support of Nature
has for some reason become less. Support of Nature is obviously a function of
a) attendance, and b) administration and liveliness of the IAA. So it is
incumbent on us to ask ourselves why support is insufficient. There are very
obvious reasons I have been sharing with ICG for years. The way IAA is now
should not be taken as a given.

But for now, I will offer an estimate of possible income from Dome support
revenue, to compare to the numbers you have run:

Right now Domes are about 450 people coming (PM weekdays), about 42% lower than
before 'monitoring' began in August, 2012. So far, this year attendance has not
been increasing as it usually does in the Spring. So I would not recommend
estimating higher. Yes, numbers will go higher with warmer weather, but then
lower in winter. So using 450.

Bob ( ) said 135 on Grant, who will presumably not be paying into Dome
contributions, but making a contribution, if any, by voluntarily taking less
Grant.

450 minus 135 = 315 people attending now approximately not on Grant.

Let's say the typical Dome contribution is set at a dollar per Program. That is
the common suggested support request of designated Program halls I've heard of
and experienced around the country, including in MVC.

How many will stop coming? Every person I have heard has said a charge will be
devastating to community morale, especially if it is not a part of a holistic
inspiring uplifting progressive Plan (this is NOT just about money, because
nothing is just about money - there are very real, practical reasons our
attendance is down, and therefore support of Nature, and therefore finances).

If only a quarter of those not on Grant stop coming (many might probably start
going to other halls?), that's about 80 Sidhas who would stop coming to the
Domes = 235 Sidhas @ $60 each = $14,100/month.

But

How much money will be lost by reducing participation? Based on your
calculations of trillions or at least billions of dollars gained by the U.S.
economy in the 2006 IAA attendance rise, you would be the one to calculate the
loss of income from the reduced participation. This effect is INDIRECT in terms
of reduced support of Nature from reduced participation. It has to be weighted.

This results in an imperative to use the Rishi and Devata levels of support in
addition to the Chhandas approach, possibly in addition to the Dome Support
contribution.

Personally I feel a Support Contribution by each participant is fair and
reasonable in principle. It is common around the country for designated
TM-Sidhi Program facilities. Grant Participants could have the same amount
taken out of the amount they would otherwise receive.

I would make the point, however, that I have been keenly assured by multiple
devoted parties that the request for a Dome Support contribution should be a
component of a holistic, uplifting, highly visible improvement and upgrade in
many aspects of IAA and community relations that are crying for attention and a
progressive attitude. You have done it and are dong it in the Centers. You are
doing it at MUM. Now the Consciousness basis of the Centers and MUM and of the
American economy is asking for your concerted time and attention.

As far as increasing attendance, it has been done before massively long-term,
for 15 out of 17 months - between March, 2011 and July, 2012 when Grant
'monitoring' began (the two lower months were only lower by a trace). So it can
be done again, if certain evidence-based and widely known fundamental
administrative principles are attended to.

'The Invincible America Assembly is the single most important thing in our
world-wide Movement.' - Maharishi (I have been told, according to Raja Peter,
to the ELI Summit in Vlodrop last summer)

I have submitted many specific suggestions and can do so again if desired. What
is needed is major, decisive, carefully considered, visible change and
improvement, asap, a great deal of which can take place without the expenditure
of one penny.

Thank you again for your leadership in this Finance- Foundation initiative.

Jai Guru Dev,

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

What has been allowed to happen with the Dome meditation numbers in Fairfield
will be defining of how life in the local economy goes forward for Fairfield,
Iowa. Remediation? There are meetings that have been ongoing the last weeks
right now about this.  Everyone who lives in Fairfield should be concerned and
vocal with the TM movement Trustees who let this happen.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

This is a communal problem we have here in Fairfield, this is not a forlorn
hope here in the community. This is a uniquely Fairfield and American ™
movement problem here. The challenge here is to get the ™ movement Trustees,
the Raja and their own movement apparatchiks to behave themselves in a way that
is actually helpful to the group numbers.

Starting a some few weeks ago, after the removing of the former university
President here, there have been ad hoc local meditator, university people, AND
grantees of the Invincible America Assembly (IAA) sub-committee meetings on the
unique problems of ™ meditating community in Fairfield. A week ago about 60 or
80 select TM movement 'elite' people met on the problem. Of course that did not
include the larger meditating community in Fairfield in direct push back.  Work
is in progress, as the road signs say..

Q: They wonder, why are people not meditating together?

A:Using our own communal technical Vedic Science nomenclature..  Monitoring
lowered the group coherence and numbers meditating in Fairfield by 'tainting
the wave function' of consciousness as the wave function of individual
consciousness collapses in meditation(™).

The coloring of consciousness with fear by effect of monitoring in physical
observation is antithetical to meditation in creating stress to the innocence
of the practice.

It was the same complaint of students both at MSAE and MUM over being graded on
their meditation practice by monitors and having that grade go in transcripts.
The same complaint of the file-making on meditator’s private lives by ‘the
administrative state’ of the ™ movement.

The monitoring needs to be decompressed to something else to help get back to
increased levels of communal cohesion again.

yifuxero wriges:
Probability assessment:  What's the probability that (in view of the results so
far), that any tactic on your part or any expenditure of mental effort will
result in an increase in the dome numbers?  If close to zero, why waste any
time worrying about?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

That we have got the separated and disenfranchised old ™ movement meditators
here out sitting in Fairfield’s cafes and coffee shops during the group
meditation times is bad enough but these Raja and the movement apparatchiks who
defend the Raja standing in the way of remediating what obviously needs be done
is itself counter-revolutionary.
Quite evidently it is the Trustees, Raja and their apparatchiks themselves who
need to be taken out and re-educated by the best of the science on the
meissner-like effect of meditating in groups.  How could it have got so bad for
the Dome meditation numbers? It is terrible how bad they have let the
administrative state of it get and evidently keep at it by their inaction on
what has become the status quo of decline.

Timeline Summary:

​March 2011 through July 2012   17 consecutive higher months YOY due to many
projects to increase attendance (so there is a precedent for long-term
attendance increase if fundamentals and certain projects are in place). ​​

​August 2012 through Sept 2016 - 50 consecutive lower months YOY, beginning
suddenly from a specific cause (our continuing drop did not begin when the
Grant was temporarily stopped one year later, it had already been going on for
12 consecutive months). ​

Feb through June 2016 - Attendance up YOY in Women's Dome due to Festival of
World Peace

Oct and Nov 2016 - Attendance significantly up YOY due to October
Surprise/'elections'

Dec 2016 through Feb 2017 - Attendance a little lower in both Domes YOY

March and April, 2017 - Attendance substantially lower YOY

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

Magnanimity.  The TM movement Trustees and Rajas must come together on this to
save the cohesion of the American meditating movement community here. Above all
they need to be magnanimous right now.  The narrative is bad out there.  The
Patterson-Morris administrative state of TM spent 37 years separating
meditators from the American meditating movement. We cannot afford that now any
longer. The trustees, Rajas of TM and movement apparatchiks must be magnanimous
in facilitating our group meditations here now, by contrast.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

To make some budget, extracting money out of this they are thinking to
institute fees, to support the what?  The IAAssembly ‘grantees’ or Domes
themselves? Fees of support of $30, 50, 100 a month on people who do meditate
in the Domes.

FW:
"..just had a long talk,
1. They both strongly oppose monitoring. she went off the Grant because of it.
2. They both were 100% clear that attendance declined since August 2012, when
monitoring began, and went down an even bigger drop further in August 2013 when
the Grant was reorganized."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

There is a crisis of leadership here at the top.

In our case here at the Dome the sheep herders mostly don't meditate in the
group at the Domes.

Communal Critical mass?