I vote for a latte/espresso machine, would serve a dual purpose of warming the
guys up in the colder weather.  The TMO could charge a few bucks, make some
serious extra cash.  And in this case, it would actually be for something
people wanted.

Then again, keeping people uncomfortable and hungry seems to be part of the
program.

Sal