Thank you for your responses. The information and insights that you provide are
helpful.

 Regarding the administration's areas of concerns, such as non-MV Yagyas, I
assume these are present tense concerns -- and not concerns for some minor
things in the past.

 I understand the admin concerns if an applicant is currently sponsoring
yagyas, or actively practicing or promoting some other self-development
methods. However, I assume that it is not an issue if one is not currently (nor
for many years) involved with any other program or practices.

 For example, if this is the policy, then some type of limited yagya
sponsorship 20 years ago would be irrelevant to participating in ILC and/or
Dome programs. I know you don't speak for the course administration, but any
insights that you may have on the experience of contemporary IAA and ILC
applicants would be helpful.

 I do notice that the ILC application appears distinctly gentle and
considerate.  I assume this reflects a newer, kinder and mature approach
compared to some more rigid admin guidelines and policies that may have existed
in the past. For example, the application asks,

 "Please let us know the names of the two TM Teachers you are most well known
to, so we can give one or both of them a call. ... This is not a compulsory
question. If you don't know two TM Teachers, that's okay. ..."

 Thanks.