What we are meditating for in the end, is so there is no other, only the Self.
Community is nice, but it is a more superficial view. Unity is not created by
packing bodies in proximity, it can be done alone, in a cave, or anywhere if
you have persistence.
Packing bodies in proximity can have beneficial effects or detrimental effects
(such as a mob) depending on clarity of experience. However you do it, taking
care of your own experience first is foremost. If what you are doing is not
working, then try something else.
    On Monday, October 29, 2018, 12:25:05 AM GMT, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What we are