Shemp
Apologies in advance for calling you names on my very first post to
this newsgroup. I've heard the argument you have put forth by seekers
in both the TM group as well as other so-called spiritual groups and
it always gets me riled up. Again, apologies.
(all this is) Shirley Brahman

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shirleybrahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>