Title of ebook: India Mirror of Truth
Author: A Briggs, Steve
ISBN: 159540967X

http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/item/159540967X

India: Mirror of Truth A Seven Year Pilgrimage India: Mirror of Truth
is the true story of a young American monk sent to India by his guru
to teach meditation. His life-transforming seven-year spiritual
odyssey takes him from the coastal waters of Kerala to the high
Tibetan plateau. Along the way, he encounters saints and shamans,
politicians and pundits, astrologers and ascetics, villagers and
artisans. He visits ancient holy sites, meets swamis living at the
source of the Ganges, participates in arcane purificatory rituals,
experiences the excitement of thirty million pilgrims at the Kumbha
Mela as guest of a maharaja, initiates India's elite into meditation,
and shares the company of lamas at Tibetan monasteries in Ladakh in
an awesome journey that is as culturally rich as it is spiritually
stirring. Deep within the Himalayan peaks, he reunites with his
ageless Himalayan Master patiently waiting for his return. The
author's dream of pursuing enlightenment is realized when he
renounces his work in order to seek spiritual liberation in an
isolated mountain ashram.

Title of ebook India Mirror of Truth
ISBN: 159540967X
Publisher: 1ST WORLD LIBRARY
Printable: Most publishers do not allow e-Books to be printed.
Book Size: 2920 Bytes
Released online for download: 10-10-2005
Author: A Briggs, Steve

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been searching for Steve Briggs book "India-The Land of
> Truth", in the bookstores in Norway, with no result. If I am to
> order the book, I need a ISDN-number. Do some of you have that
> number - and please correct me, if the title is wrong. Is it some
> place on Internet - that I can order the book?
> Ingegerd
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > on 1/4/06 10:58 AM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > Could you tell us more about the Purusha center in the
Himalayas.

> > I haven¹t gotten to it yet, but I think there¹s a chapter about
it
> in Steve
> > Briggs¹ book. He showed slides of it at his recent presentation.
> The place
> > is like Shangri La. Gorgeous. Nice facility high above Uttar
Kashi