> > I think you people are missing the point, big-time.
> >
> > The very fact that someone should have to take out
> > a loan to learn to meditate is what's criminal. And
> > the organization that places the people of the world
> > in that position are the criminals.>>
>

> Ridiculous. This is what it has been like since the beginning of
> time.

No, that's what people who are trying to avoid
working for a living have been saying since the
beginning of time. Other groups have been
teaching for free, paying for their teaching
efforts themselves, for about the same period
of time.

The "It's got to be paid for" spiel comes from
people who are too lazy to actually work for a
living, and who want someone to support them so
that they can avoid having to get a job like
everyone else.

Historically, in both the West and the East,
there have always been groups in which the
teachers and monks worked for a living and
paid for their teaching efforts themselves.
It's just that the lazy fucks who'd rather
be supported by people like you than work
themselves didn't want you to know about
them, and so told you the stuff you just
repeated as if it were true.

:-)