The Punch 'n' Judy, crocodile & policeman stuff is what really
exhausts, but for those who want to, there is still no end of
material to chew on and ponder which relates to TM, MMY and his guru,
not even been touched upon here. I have produced a resource of a set
of webpages offering most of the known material of Guru Dev and have
offered up translation of recently discovered texts at:-
http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/gurudev.htm
But, with the exception of the 'OM' debate, it has stimulated very
little response here on FFL. It would be interesting to hear some of
the issues discussed here.
Perhaps, That's the way to do it.