> Anyway, I learned in 1975, apparently after it had
> begun to happen.  You started TM when?

Not that it matters very much, but 1967.
TTC was '72.

> > > I've always understood "CC experiences" to mean
> > > witnessing experiences.
> >
> > I don't like the term witnessing, so I won't
> > comment. I think it's a very loose and misleading
> > term for a much broader experience.
>
> It's shorthand, of course, for a much broader
> experience.  There are a number of different,
> more detailed descriptions as well.

The map is not the territory. The descriptions
are not the experience. Not even close. I honestly
think that one of the problems some people in
the TM movement create for themselves is that
they attempt to fit their round peg experiences
into the square hole of the descriptions that
have been given to them. Big mistake. The exper-
iences are what they are, not what people would
like them to be to feel that they are "official"
experiences.

Isn't that, after all, AnonAkashaGabbyMoose's
issue? He wants the experiences of enlighten-
ment that people have had to fit into the
descriptions of them he has heard over the
years. He's so used to the map that he wants
people's experiences to have creases in them
in the same places his maps do.  :-)