--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- TurquoiseB wrote:
> >
> > Isn't that, after all, AnonAkashaGabbyMoose's
> > issue? He wants the experiences of enlighten-
> > ment that people have had to fit into the
> > descriptions of them he has heard over the
> > years.
>
> That's not what I picked up from those posts. I thought
> he was pointing out that when people describe what
> Brahman or whatever is like for them, their descriptions
> are wildly inconsistent.

You are correct. I'm just giving him a hard time
because consistency is what he's been spoonfed
by Maharishi all these years. I just don't think
it has any relationship to reality. :-)

> Maybe I read that interpretation
> into the posts because it's a pet theme of Dana Sawyer's
> which I find kind of interesting.

Don't know Dana, can't comment. My sole contribution
is that I honestly believe that the number of possible
valid experiences of enlightenment pretty much equals
the number of human beings on the planet. Each one
of them could quite possibly be different; perceived
similarities are just that, perceived.