--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2001@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonybliss_ff <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>

> offers
> reward
> just a

> > > Bingo!
> > >
> > > All else aside, have they no sense of irony? A cartoon depicts their
> > > religion as violent, so in protest they bomb embassies and call for
> > > the head of the cartoonist.
> > >
> > > Very bewildering, and upsetting.
> > >
> > +++ Past post- "If you dont believe we are peaceful, we will cut off
> > your head"
> >     Evidently, they never understood the old saying; "sticks and
> > stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"
> >     I came across that one in fourth grade and, it seems to have been
> > true since.  N.
>
> I KNOW. And the US is such a stellar example of such. As are Christians.
>
> You know what started all the trouble. When you good ol boys started
> calling the darkies "niggers" and the jew-boys --  who murdered our
> lord and savior-- "kikes. Push the fuckers into the sea, I say. I mean
> don't they get it, "sticks and  stones will break my bones but names
> will never hurt me". We should a just bombed the  shit out of them
> when we could have. And them wicked, raghed camel jockey goat-fucking
> aaaa-rabs too. Shit -- them getting all riled up by a few names. What
> dimwitted dickheads.

The point being, (since there are those among us that have a hard time
seeing satire)  if someone said this on TV, or your local town square,
there certainly would be protests, and likely riots.

And yet the Poindexters among us just don't get whats the fuss over "a
cartoon". And why those ("ill-bred"? --is that the word you were
looking for Johhny?) muslims insist on violence. Why can't they be
peaceful, like the US, the MOST peaceful land, peaceful people, and
peace-promoting government on earth, ever.