--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mrfishey2001"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "The biggest drug problem facing the world today
> is not cocaine or heroin, but testosterone."
>
> A confession of stark honesty; particularly if the author
> is male. To have internalized such a belief exposes one's
> obedience to assuming "guilt without action" -- the
> unfortunate habit of seeing oneÕs self as flawed or
> innately shameful based solely on gender.

I think it assumes only that men and women are
stupid in different ways. The ways in which women
tend to be stupid are proabaly no *less* stupid than
the ways in which men tend to be stupid, but women's
ways of being stupid often center far less on blowing
things up and spending billions of dollars on missile
envy.  :-)