hello Judy, i have not been around here for awhile,
but today i checked in to see you lost your post
due to yahoo's demands.

i have a helpful tip i discovered ... use firefox browser!

it has the amazing capacity that, when you finish
logging back in, you can hit the "back button" and
it will take you back to the page you wrote,
just as you left it! ... (not the case with other browsers.)

peace,
george