In a message dated 3/25/06 12:07:34 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Morris is a very smart guy and could probably have made a fortune had he
chosen to go into business.

This  may very well be. But my original question is what marketable skills does Bevan have? Attorney, business management, teaching skills, negotiator, etc. that somebody would actually pay him for. I'm not being critical of the man, I sincerely wanting to know what  are his skills other than being devoted  to M and doing what he is told to do and having lots of staff that do have skills such as attorneys  and business managers to help him.