In a message dated 3/25/06 1:02:47 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have brought this point up many times in the past when Bob Brigante
used to make reference to Bevan's being overweight. It is really not
nice to constantly point this kind of thing out.

I'm sure he feels bad enough. I'v been around him enough (years ago)
to hear him make many self-disparing remarks in this regard. For
anyone who does NOT have a weight problem OR has a really easy time
taking off weight, it is difficult to understand the struggles of
someone who has put on a lot of weight and then cannot take it off.

So cut the shit, eh? I'm sure people who know you could easily find
something they personally don't like about you and then constantly
harp on it.

Hear Here!Poking fun at somebody's personal struggle is very cruel and insensitive, often compounding the problem by causing lower self esteem and seeking escape in food. I've always had a  weight problem and every time some kid my age called me an ugly name I just thought to my self , one day you'll be fat to and see how it feels. By God if it hasn't turned out just that way! Try going to a high school reunion! LOL!