---authfriend wrote:

> Does this strike anybody as just a wee bit racist?

Probably. But I consider all such criticisms of humor
to be category errors. In my world, humor cannot be
racist, insensitive, unjustified or subject to any
descriptors other than "funny" or "not funny."

All humor derives from something being wrong or
out of the ordinary. To condemn it for being *too*
wrong or *too* out of the ordinary seems to miss the
point. To me, it's either amusing or not.

The greatest condemnation I can apply to a joke is
not to be amused.