--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>

> > > Mmmmmm...
> > >
> > > Did you hear the one about the two niggers?
> >
> > Yeah, wasn't the punchline something about all them
> > niggers want is tight pussy and a warm place to shit?
>
> If a comedian / comedy entourage makes fun of everyone, and if they
> are funny, its hard to make a case of bigotry.

I don't recall The Onion ever having made fun of
black people *as a group*, or of Jews *as a group*,
or of Muslims *as a group*.

> Is Margaret Chou a bigot when she makes fun of her korean mother? Or
> faghags?

I'm not familiar with Chou's jokes about her mother.  It
would depend.  As to fag hags, that's a bit different,
because fag haggery is a behavior of choice--usually adult
choice--not something one is born into or brought up with.
Behaviors of choice are pretty much fair game, by me.

On the other hand, if by making fun of fag hags she's
also making fun of homosexuals *as a group*, that's
another story entirely.