--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> that is a good thing. But maybe be less vigilant here?  Having your
> hypervigilance is like going out to dinner with an accountant who
> pulls out the calculator at the end of the meal and tallies up each
> person's bill to the penny.  Great skill in the office, but not at
> dinner.  We want to go out to dinner with you, but.........

Let me put it this way: I'd be much more inclined
to take seriously the various well-meaning talking-tos
I'm getting *if there were a similar number directed
at Barry*.

At the very, VERY least--if you don't look at which
of us starts it, which of us lies, and which of us
disregards elementary fairness--he's equally "guilty."

So why am I getting all the flak?