In a message dated 4/19/06 10:41:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
But it's going to happen, MDixon. Your Bush better be very careful, or he'll end
up like Mussolini. The truth is coming out about him now, and it can't be
stopped. Even you will have to take notice of it soon.

LOL oh, that's a goods one. Well, good luck on your impeachment quest. I'm sure if he is just half as bad as Nixon, nothing will stop the democrats. However if the democrats should regain control of any branch of government they will say, "in the interest of bringing the country back together we will not seek to prosecute the president" which literally means they have nothing because it was all political banter in the first place.