--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nothing seems to push people's
> > buttons as much as Barry's, (and others), first hand experiences
of
> > levitation.
>
> Levitation of  others obviously. Then there are enough people I know
> of in the TM who have first hand experiences of levitation
themselves,
> but they don't use them to trash.

Trin,

Not everything comes in a nice little package we like.  So you can
accept other people's accounts of witnessing levitation, but not
Barry's, because Barry mixes it up with peple?  Probably you have not
read Barry's accounts which are plainly described with no apparant
need to convince anyone.  And, probably you have not read anything
Freddy (Lenz) has said or written.  Sorry to prejudge you, but I am
just taking a guess. Check out some of Fred's interviews, if you
haven't.  He may have gotten side tracked at the end.  But he didn't
start out thay way.

lurk