<shempmcgurk@>
> > > wrote:
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > Like duh, but given the quality of our educational system, what
> > > can you expect?
> >
> > It's not the educational system so much as the media.
>
> "The media"?
>
> Remember that "the media" includes the internet and, by definition,
> this forum.

Well, it does if that's how you define it.  I don't.
I was referring to the mainstream media, TV and print
(which is what people usually mean by "the media").

> On an almost daily basis, Judy, when you feel a topic is not well-
> informed you never hesitate to provide a link to an article that
> you believe provides proper information and knowledge on the
> subject at hand.
>
> And you're unhappy with this system?

Deeply.

The main reason Bush is in office today is because
of the so-called liberal media's War Against Gore
in 2000 (and to a lesser extent against Kerry in
2004).

(You do realize the preface to your question is a
complete non sequitur, right?)