--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 5/9/06 10:43 PM, mahdeealoo at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> > Why would this female wait til MMY has dropped his body to
publish a book
> > about this?
>
> I don't know. Maybe she doesn't want to embarrass him? She says
she loves
> him and that the book won't be a slam.
>
> >Is
> > there something he could refute/defend, like the fact that he
was not her
> > "boyfriend" and
> > just her Guru?
>
> I doubt he'd comment on it.
>
> >HELLO! Geeeeeez, what people will do for a buck! And oh, by the
> > way,
> > EEEEwwwwwwww, couldn't she be a bit more creative?
>
> Than what? You don't know what she's written.
>
> >Must be a bottle blond.
>
> Brunette.
> >
> > And does he really give a flying ----? My guess would be an
emphatic NO! The
> > nerve of
> > twits. What a joke!
>
> Actually, he's been pretty uptight about this subject all these
years,
> banishing and discrediting anyone who might let the cat out of the
bag.

> > I spent about an hour alone with MMY in 1971 in Fiuggi Fonte.
OMG. At the end
> > of our
> > very private meeting, not another soul around, I told him how I
loved him
> > (like a father,
> > brother, friend, Guru). Guess what he did? He got shy like a
little school
> > boy, handling
> > nervously, the heap of flowers between us on the tabletop. Yep,
real
> > womanizer. And BTW,
> > at 19, I wasn't hard to look at. He sent me happily on my way
without so much
> > as a wink,
> > pat on the butt or head, or a "come back and see me sometime".
Not that it was
> > expected.
> > One innocent to another.
>
> Wrong chemistry I guess.
> >
> > I have the utmost respect and appreciation of the highest for
this man who is
> > trying to
> > save the world's ass. To those of  you that are sitting there
sniggering, what
> > have you
> > done for the world lately?
>
> What has he done for the world lately? (I readily acknowledge that
he did
> plenty in the early days.) I have no doubt that these things
happened,
> having spoken with some very believable women, one of whom you
know. The
> question for me, which is a lot less important than it was a few
years ago,
> is what the implications are, if any, regarding his state of
consciousness,
> the correlation of morality with higher states, etc. I do suspect
that a lot
> of his current nuttiness, as well as the paranoid, repressive
culture of the
> movement, can be attributed to whatever it was that caused him to
live such
> a double standard back in the 60's and 70's.

Rick, I think of something I remember reading that Paul McCartney
said to John Lennon on his return to England from India.  As you'll
recall Ringo and Paul left earlier than George and John did, so Paul
wasn't around when the alleged "Sexie Sadie" stuff went on in
Rishikesh.

Anyway, when John was telling him what he thought MMY had done with
the babes, Paul said something to the effect: Well, what business is
it of yours what MMY does in his private life?

Sure, MMY has said he is a monk.  But, hey, it was never a big
emphasis on his part.  And maybe he decided at one point NOT to
continue being a monk.  If that's the case, isn't he allowed to give
in to the temptations that the rest of us are?

Are any of the 5+ women that you cite claiming that he took
advantage of them, abused them in any way, or did things to them
against their will?