<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Are any of the 5+ women that you cite claiming that he took
> advantage of them, abused them in any way, or did things to them
> against their will?"
>
> Doesn't that seem like a pretty low bar for a spiritual master?

If all the accusations that Rick has reproduced are true, it would be
a great disappointment.

But I always ask the question: how would the expose of MMY alleged
sexual pecadillos affect the practise of my TM?

And the answer is: nada.  It should work regardless of the failings or
successes of any man, including a guru (who is not my guru, anyway).

Indeed, I suggest that those TBers (= True Believers) who WOULD be
affected by the information that MMY was fooling around are probably
not doing the TM Program anyway; they're probably involved in some
sort of guru/disciple relationship...which is fine but, hey, what does
THAT got to do with TM?