--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "vajradhatu108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
<no_reply@> wrote:

> > Which is fine. My primary hypothesis, which you have provided no
> > evidence of substance to counter is that i) it is possible M. had
> > knowledge of multiple, if not many real tantric practices, including
> > the small subset related to sex and union and flows, and ii) its
> > possible he expermiented or practiced such in his encounters,and iii)
> > maybe it was raw sensual sex.
> >
> > If you have any such evidence that it was i) NOT possible M. had
> > knowledge of multiple, if not many real tantric practices, including
> > the small subset related to sex and union and flows, and ii) its NOT
> > possible that he expermiented or practiced such in his encounters, and
> > iii) OR that maybe it was NOT raw sensual sex, then provide away.
> >

> Once again, ANYTHING is possible, some things are more probable.

It's highly improbable
> M. is a tantric adept,

BZZZZ! Red herring alert. :)  No need to be a tantric adept to have
some basic knowledge of sexual tantra.

>for the numerous valid reasons I've already given. But it would be
> helpful to have a clearer blow-by-blow description from one of the >
ladies involved. ;-)

You perv!  :) Maybe you and shemp can watch after the math teacher
student video. :)

> One further comment. Most tantra which is of a sexual nature also
requires a
> corresponding female adept,

Hey Jennifer was WAY adept (at overflowing in shakti). Oh, you mean
like a tantric adept. Never mind

I mean, where is a girl going to learn these things!!?? if some kindly
teacher type isn't going to show them.

I bet MGM offers to initiate the inexperienced non-adepts into the
practice.

>otherwise there is utter imbalance in the equation.

So Muktanada's 16 yr olds were tantra adepts? Come on!!!

And I know of a sexual tantra adeptress in the Bay Area willing to
teach even the most unadept.

Maybe part of adeptness is being able to balance things out even with
the less adept.

I mean if ALL sexual trantic adepts had to be full adepts before they
practiced any sexual tantric practices, we have a real chicken and egg
problem here, don't we! ED

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM