--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> > >

> > > In a message dated 6/20/06 7:09:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > > sparaig@ writes:
> > >
> > > So SSRS  only uses meditation teachers who have pledged to only
> > teach TM
> > > under the
> > > auspices of the TMO and he reveres MMY has his teacher?
> > >
> > > Something  "off" here.
> > >

> > > Maybe not, he doesn't call it Transcendental  Meditation.
> > >

> > ...then we are satisfied...
>
> Basically what this means is that these "TM-teachers" that Ravi
> Shankar has enlisted are liers, pretending to represent the Holy
> Tradition. But what they are doing is feeding their egos and wallets.
> Not very different from the so-called "independents".

There appers to be a core of anger in your posts -- perhaps not --
appearances can b e deceiving.

Regardless, AFAIK, all $250 of the AoL fee goes to the organization.
The teachers all teach for free. Out of the joy of teaching. And
passing on something good to others.

So its not  feeding their wallets. Why you also feel it is feeding
thier egos is also a mystery.  My impression of meeting a lot  of AoL
teachers is that its not an ego thing at all. There is not the sharp
TMO class hierarchy status thing (particularly prevalent prior to
citizen sidhas) of being a "teacher". They simply like teaching a
program that helps people. Who doesn't?

Are you basing your "ego" comments on your having met and worked with
20-50 + AoL teachers? Have you met any? If not, then it would appear
that your comments are not based on observed reality, but something in
your head. Perhaps good to figure out what that is.

Or, if it leads to greater happiness to continue to have that rattling
around inside, go for it.

Your favorite religious organization? Make a donation at Network for Good.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EOl1HB/LPaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM