Yes,
thanks Doug.  Amazing to read it!  When I'd heard about it all, I
rolled my eyes and ignored it.  After recent to FF and seeing how
the community evolved in recent years, It's fascinating to learn the
more recent history.
Gina

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> > <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Gina, it kind of blurs together.  100 millionaires courses.
Rajas
> > > for a million, rajas for  500k.  Re-certification, de-
> > certification
> > > course.  Re-cert started with having people pay and come in
> > > residence and then loosened up to just sending money in and
only a
> > > phone call and signing papers to recert.  It is something else
> > now.
> > >
> > > The announcement on the re-cert course came out in the spring
> > > of '05.  Often the movmement announcements are copied to FFL
as
> > part
> > > of the discussion.
> > >
> > > Look on the homepage at the monthly chart for the archive.
The
> > FFL
> > > archive is rich with all kinds of original material.  Try the
> > March
> > > 2005 posts.  'simplify' them and you can scroll through the
> > subject
> > > headings to get to the re-cert area and find what you are
after.

> > > I found this one in the early April posts...
> > >
> > > Try March 2005, or April 2005 and back up in to the area of
the re-
> > > cert course.
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > >
> > > -Doug Hamilton  FF
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gimari03 <no_reply@>

> > > recertification course?
> > > invitation to recertification.

> > Hey Gina,
> >
> > I searched a little bit.  Once you get the hang of it there are
gems
> > to find.  There is a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with FF
or
> > FFL.  But in between there is some interesting stuff too.  Some
> > people have thrilled with filling things up here otherwise to
> > obviscate the subject.  So it is.
> >
> > Here are some things that might interest your research:
> >
> > 'Buy a Raja'.  For a million or so.  50% down will do.
> >
> > The re-cert and de-certification of the TMO.
threaded=1

> > De-certification of the TMO,
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/46041?l=1
> >
> > Epilogue Re-cert, A lot of people off the hook with de-
certification:

> > These posts scratch the surface. Reading the posts around these
is
> > useful perspective.  It is easiest to start in the 'messages'
and
> > then to plug the numbers of the posts into the msg.# search.
That
> > will give the post and then the area of the archive with the
post.
> > Then you can scroll back and forth through the subject headings
> > get the context.
> >
> > Basically the prime effort for both the re-certs and the rajas
was
> > to bring real estate to the TMO.  Teaching TM was incidental to
the
> > real estate.  You can read that and it is pretty obvious.  No
money
> > of conseqence was forthcoming to the people who went along with
it,
> > as it turned out.
> >
> > Another side effect was that it depopulated the domes of true-
> > believers and has diluted the group-effect that has always been
the
> > reason for Fairfield.
> >
> > It evidently is now about monument building and real estate
building
> > on good people's goodwill.  And then, we all now know what the
TMO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/jDk17A/gOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM