On Jul 8, 2006, at 3:37 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:

<snip>

Given so much  discussion on the apparent, to some, significant

differences in the charts,may I ask, Judy: what is the

significance of the differences you feel are substantial?

None whatsoever.

That expalains volumes. Thanks.

Yes it does.

Judy's only goal in this argument is to keep arguing.

Exactly. She can't seem to help herself. It's bizarre.

Does anyone else have any old TM & TMSP brochures we could argue about? How about some different resolution JPEGs we could compare and contrast...come on! It'll be fun!